Friday, May 21, 2004

Bitch, bitch, bitch
Music: Jane's Addiction - 'Jane Says'


I have been overly bitchy, snappy today and it was fun. Absobloodylutely. Mostly it was awarded for sheer stupidity and I'm not going to feel bad about it. Somewhere along the line I seem to have convinced myself that I must seethe silently, that the polite, ever helpful face must be tightly fixed in place, I must be ever tactful, guarded lest I upset delicate sensitivities and actually in general I am just a nice person who wants to do those things, realises the importance of patience and understanding and not making rash offhand comments without a taking a deep breath first and really thinking about how I should respond. But dammit sometimes you just got to call a spade a spade, speak your mind without guilt or wanting to take it back because of what others might think. I have bad days, I have angry, depressed days and occasionally the mask wil slip and that's exactly who your going to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!