Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Blah, blah, blah
Music: Dogs D'amour - 'How Could Anyone Fall For a Drunk Like Me'


Well, I'm stil alive, my living space is once again livable in as I had a bit of a spurt of energy yesterday and decided to clean up. The place stinks though, who knew hamsters could stink so bad?!!! (or maybe it's just my sensitive little nose) but I'm too nervous to clean them out properly, I want to give the baby hammys' as much of a chance as possible before I disturb the adults that much again. Still haven't seen them, but can still hear them somewhere in there unless I have truly let go of my sanity and the little noises are all in my head (don't even think about it people! lol!)

Take note this is the kind of ramble that happens when you have no life *laughs* Anyway, laundry time again. On a very good signing off note my best friend who went to Australia this time last year is home, we talked last night WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Though she is in Fermanagh *sob* so we won't see each other that often still, she just hates this town and moved there before she left with her familly. Hopefully I will persuede her to get her ass up here even for a weekend soon, or I will endeavour to get myself down there either way we have so much to get caught up on!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!