Saturday, May 22, 2004

HEHE!
Music: HIM - 'Beautiful'


I have such odd dreams and last night was no exception. I was being greatly amused by repeated scenes of person falling off ladder with power drill, person landing on power drill which went through their head. Even odder was that it didn't even phase me or disturb me enough to wake me up in a nighmarish sweat, I was fascinated, wondering what it felt like. Anyway, that's probably distrubing enough for anyone who reads this (I am not a psycho, I am not a psycho) but the reason it came to mind just now was that I decided to curl up and watch a little TV, flicked about and came across 'World of Pain 2' on Bravo (just did nothing to dispell any 'you sadist' accusations there either lol!) and lo and behold the first story I see is luckly to be alive guy who fell off ladder holding power drill and ended up with it in his head.

*rocks* can't escape the drilling!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!