Saturday, May 08, 2004

meh...... *sigh*
Music: Ginger Snaps soundtrack


So my poor ickle hamster runt, the one that never grew, stayed so tiny (and they are already so tiny) but had the courage of a billion hammies isn't looking so hot, it's possible if it doesn't pick up or get any better that it's just may die on me, in fact I thought it was going to do just that right in my hand last night, it's breathing is so bad and it all seems such an effort for it to keep going. But I got up, checked and s/he's still there. I know they don't have the longest lifespans anyway, but meh........ it just sucks and I feel so bad for it. The soft spot in my heart for my furry critters was all the more softer for this little fighter. I will be beyond upset to lose the silly being. Yup, aren't I too pathetically wussy for words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!