Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ouch...
Music: Kelly Osbourne - 'Shut Up'


It's too early, not only should I not be awake but definately not sitting here, but I am in a small ammount of pain so I thought I'd share and spare anyone else the same agony. Do not, ever, go to sleep with an externally threaded curved barbell in your face. This morning I woke up and just felt something wasn't right, at some point one of the balls had worked itself loose resulting in the end of the ring going inside the piercing and the front almost closing up. I had to practically repierce it pushing the labret jewellery through and damn it hurts.

Now I think I want to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!