Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sick, eugh...
Music: silence


Today hasn't been too good, I have enjoyed the pleasure of on and off horrendous dizziness and that horrible feeling that you are just about to puke everywhere so, yeah thank gods it wasn't constant. Just knocked me for six at times so I still managed to get on with generally doing what I wanted. Still, I feel just a litte 'off' guess I have the last couple of days. Blah..

Now I am going to bring down my stress levels and relax myself a little by curling up and watching my cute hammy dudes who got a new plastic toy and are ahving a ball weeeeeeee! Just how easilly distracted and amused am I lol! It's a good thing really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!