Friday, May 07, 2004

So true
Music: HIM - 'Gone With the Sin'


"I always postpone going to sleep. Accepting the end of the day is accepting another failure" Z's latest post.

It occurred to me that for all my railing against the world, all those times I've wished to curl up and sleep the whole thing away, I in fact, for the most part end up doing the very opposite. I loathe the whole process of going to sleep, the whole shutting down of everything, the strange feeling of finality, of giving up. Sure there I are times I am sitting about almost unconscious, and I know I should pick myself up and go to bed but I will not be defeated. That's what it feels like going to bed, defeated, like there is nothing left to be around for. Many nights I have struggled, watched the most horrendous things on TV with feigned interest, or babbled insanely to anyone who will listen, anything, anything but give up and lie there in the dark and wait to stop being aware. There are times it's just damn hard because you are a more comfortable person, more awake naturally in those hours and relish the silence and the emptyness of the place and the entire change of atmosphere, even smell that is darkness and night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!