Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Tired
Music: Faster Pussycat - 'Jack The Bastard'


Yup, lethargy rules. Surprise surprise I had another look around the room yesterday and just wandered away, couldn't be bothered. It is all shiney and clean today though. I am such a damn hoarder, there is a box under the bed and a cupboard full of crap I don't need and wouldn't miss if it magickally dissapeared, but my brain it lies to me and deceives me, convincing me that as soon as I dare break the hoarder code of honour and remove the junk the junk God will be angered and arrange for me to need something that is in there in a life and death kinda way. One day I'm going to get a huge bin, take a deep breath and just throw it all in there. Then run and hide from the wrath of Junk God ahahahahaha!

Anyway, as mentioned my friend will be here in the morning, way too early in the morning, for a week so if there's a day here and there of quietness you'll know why. If you happen to care lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!