Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Blah
Music: InMe - 'Faster The Chase'


Well, shortly I have to leave for an MRI scan in relation to my heart. Presumptuous buggers eh, daring to assume I have one in the first place. Silly, silly people mowahahahahahahaha!

Update - 6pm: Well, that was the strangest experience ever! Was there just over an hour in total, around 40 minutes of which was spent in a repetitively noisy metal coffin (that's exactly what it felt like especially lying there looking at the roof of the thing and so enclosed)having a strange dye pumped into my system while strapped down into the bit you lie on so I couldn't move. I did fine until the dye started being run through, they hadn't thought they would need that so I'd been in there a while before they decided they required it after all, then initially I felt a bit 'funny' and woozy and had a bit of a controlled panic about the disorientation but it passed fairly quickly. Thank gods I had warned them before hand that my ears are very sensitive to any continuously repeated tone (one reason I can't listen to or abide rave, techno etc besides that it's well...Just bad) and that quite possibly that would be the first thing to freak me out and have me go nuts on them so I was provided with very loud music to help with that, though I flinched a few times at a sudden pitch that made it through. All in all, I wouldn't plan on doing it again lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!