Friday, June 04, 2004

*Curses*
Music: Hole - 'Celebrity Skin'


Cranky, tired. Didn't sleep properly at all, not from lack of wanting to this time however but because my dear brother took himself off for the night telling me to leave him keys out so he could get in the house. It was only after he had gone I realized my spare set for the house are missing, can't find them anywhere which meant if I left the set I did have out for him I would be locked out of the house when I woke up. So about 3.30am I gave up, left the house and lay awake waiting for the inevitable almost smashing of my window for him to be let in when he discovered no keys had been left. I didn't think I'd have to wait too long by then so there really didn't seem a point in trying to sleep properly so I dozed on and off. Finally must have conked out and went in the house this morning to find out that he had decided to stay at his loves. Gah! I could have cried. To make me more irritated I have to now face going into the city as I'm leaving for Scotland in the morning for a couple of days to stay with my sis and her birthday is the 11th so it would just be a sensible thing to bring over a present now rather than risk it getting there on time and in one piece through the post. I have no clue what I'm going to get her, which is stressing me too because I have so little time though really I can't blame anyone but myself for that *laughs*

Anyway, running, very very late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!