Monday, June 21, 2004

Damn you brain!
Music: Skid Row - 'Get The Fuck Out'


Yes, my brain deserted me and in a shop of all places that sold that bloody hair lightener so while it had wondered off distracted by something shiney or perhaps the groovy sunglasses display my body wondered off too and managed to arrive home with said hair product. Well, it didn't exactly go as planned and now I look like ginger spice exploded all over my head (in the not so controlled and streaked way she had) with it's random clumps of platinum blonde and strawberry blonde/ginger hair. Not that you really see that from the pics but it really is something to behold. I definately won't be going out of the house until the red dye goes on (i'm giving my poor frazled hair a break after such rough treatment). I look sick, or possibly dead. Now I can only hope that this doesn't affect too badly the overall look when I recolour because otherwise it will be an emergengy dash to the nearest hairdresser to try and save it somehow before I leave on Wednesday eve.

Once again, brain you suck for leaving me to fend for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!