Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Damn!
music: Quireboys - 'Whippin' Boy'


You just got to love the Horror Channel when they serve up absolute treasures like Draghoula I can't explain this film, you wouldn't beleive me if I did lol!!!!! You know those films, those horror flicks that are just so bad it's good, you revel in it, you can't turn it off because you can't beleive what you are seeing and must, simply must see it through to the end? This, people is the daddy. I'm sure I will stop laughing soon, as soon as images of a very dodgy trannie/drag queen vampire's bare ass protruding from what ever the hell it is he's wearing as he runs down the street chased by his mother, co-worker, and others like some demented Benny Hill sketch (swear I could hear the signature 'chase' tune) leave my mind *shakes head* lol! Wow lol!!!! Sweet dreams tonight for me I'm sure *falls over*

May I add, I'm in love with the Quireboys all over again, I've gone all nostalgic lol! Spikes voice, their sound just screams a bottle of Jack, low lights and late nights/early mornings. *sigh* Need more Dogs D'amour too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!