Thursday, June 17, 2004

Hair
Music: Quireboys- 'Pretty Girls'


I have got bored with mine again, just want to liven it up a little, a more extreme red and the Jerome Russell 'Red Riot' just jumped out at me. Problem is, for that particular shade I need to pre lighten my hair. Ummmmmmmmmmm....... no, that's not going to happen so again although it will likely be a more vibrant color than I have had before it's still going to be much darker and duller than I want. Sheesh, where the hell are all he semi permanents or permanents that can give you that sort of red right there on the tin without frying your hair, I must be missing them. My hair is naturally reddish, which also means it's frizzy too I cannot imagine at this moment what lightening it or bleaching it to death would do to it now not to mention I don't want to 'blonde out' my hair permanently dammit! I was so tempted today, I had the 'blonder' in my hand lol! I came to my senses hehe! Can't wait to see just exactly how it ends up when I get round to doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!