Thursday, June 24, 2004

Moo!
Music: None


Heh!, well as you can see I have (late last night) arrived safe and sound. The airport was fun as always for me, not only did I 'beep' going through the detector thingy and get pulled over but a squillion people got to wonder what the hell was going on when they made me remove my boots and then they left with them, leaving me for no reason whatsoever looking guilty (you can't help yourself lol) and furious while standing in my socks. Apparantly they needed to check them out. What on earth they thought they might find is beyond me. I actually had nail sissors and a metal file in a little nail kit thing, which (and it's just my opinion mind!) are probably hitting much higher on the scary scale than my boots, unless they planned on extracting the smell for a rather toxic stink bomb or some sort of nerve gas. Who knows *laughs*. I really had quite forgotten about the sissors etc, ensconsed in their little container alongside the rest of the girlie stuff until that point, but it wasn't in hand luggage anyway so it was a mute point lol! Just the thought though of that having been in my bag on top of the whole 'dangerous' and deadly boot escapade just about made my day lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!