Monday, June 28, 2004

Stay away from the cam!
Music: HIM - 'No-one will love you'


Gah! Well really! What I did not want to find upon logging on for the short time I have was that my brother had somehow found out how to use the webcam and had decided it would be funny to do just that, not aware that it meant broadcasting his big mug here to anyone who passed through, just in case anyone was was subjected to it and wondered what was going on (also why there is a very quickly made and put up 'on vacation' image). I can't be too mad because he didn't know and well, he's not here is he the brainless wonder, but he knows better than to be sneaking around my room when I'm not there or doing anything on my computer but checking his mail. I should scare the shit out of him and with a little 'get your face away from my webcam' message but that would require me having to explain how I knew he had stuck his face on it in the first place and that is not going to happen.

Anyway, got to run, dial up sucks, dial up that kicks you off every 2 minutes sucks even worse and i'm getting so frustrated I'm about to have a breakdown.

(footnote: Newcastle was brilliant, went to the metro, huge mall, and spent money I don't have but it was good. Lots of new reading material, music and a little brass finnish fairy now have to be found room for to come home with me :))

[edit]Bowahahahahahahaha! Thankies to the person who would love to 'save me' in the comments but no thankies, and I even replied, see how nice I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!