Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Yup, still here!
Music: Powder - 'Monger'


Just back from leaving my friend to the airport. Was a good week, though for the most part rushed and busy fitting all we wanted to do inbetween the moments of sobriety and short periods of sleep in that unconcious, drooling, drunk kinda way. Made it to the cinema to finally see Van Helsing. Just fabulous, the effects everything were so well done, but I hope I wasn't the only one laughed my ass off at through bits and pieces, corny lines abounded lol! Just loved it though. Also got to see Kill Bill Vol.2 What can I say, Tarantino is the man, hats off for sheer brilliance!

Made it into town as I had to pick up my new switch card (hurrah!) and got conned into getting my hair cut, I swear I nearly had a nervous breakdown, I fear hairdressers. Really I do...with their sharp pointy sissors and their minds of their own when it comes to how your hair should look no matter what you have explained to them you want done. I think they hear in a different, special hairdresser language which translates everything they hear to 'fuck my hair up please while I sit here with a stupid grin telling you how great a job you've done as I cry inside!' Luckily this girl was a student, new, so they hadn't gotten to her yet, hahahaha! and did what I wanted. It's way shorter.... but healthier and she did nothing more than take the 3 inches I wanted off, no fuss, no messing. Which means that compulsive, obsessive me will only want her near my head again and run out of the place if she isn't there. Gave myself myself a treat for bravery and bought myself some fabulous music Quireboys 2cd set 'A bit of what you fancy' and 'Bitter Sweet and Twisted' also got me the new Powder CD, which is so very, very much ear candy goodness :D

Now, best news for last. I AM GOING TO SEE HIM!!!!!!! *bounces and squeals with happiness!* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I could not believe they are coming here. It's a small venue, and it's not for foever (October) and I'm so there!!!! *huge grin* Can you tell I'm happy about this yet? lol!

That said I'm totally exhausted so I'm going to sign off for a bit and leave you lurkers, readers, passers by or anyone else with the silly thing below to entertain yourselves!



MMisunderstood
DDevious
AAltruistic
RRespectable
KKinky
SSensual
TTender
OOrderly
RRadiant
MMesmerizing

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!