Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Honey I'm Hoooooome!
Music: None


Heh! Well I'm finally back home, and it feels real good :) Not that the trip wasn't fantastic, I can't believe we fit so much in and Malta, well Malta was gorgeous. Very hot and draining but a totally fascinating people and country, there may be more on that later but for now I'm utterly wasted and going to lie down in my very own bed..... ahhhhhhh it's been too long, I'm rather childlike and giddy at the prospect *laughs*.

On the incredible news front though before I go, my little bro got engaged!, while I was in Malta. When my mum phoned to tell me I thought I was going to fall over the balcony and had to sit down lol! So congrats to my bro and my soon to be Australian sister in law (she's from Brisbane)

(and yeah, the pink hair is now in camblogworld lol!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!