Sunday, July 25, 2004

Huh, huh, huh, he said extend, huh, huh..
Music: Avril Lavigne - 'My Happy Ending'


Yup, I watched Beavis and Butthead do America last night in need of cheering up and something to giggle at. Unfortunately, it did not only make me laugh but yeah, I can't seem to stop sounding like them in my head now lol! . I was sent back into a sleepless spiral of stress just after though when my windows were being bashed in again and my very, very drunk brother just about able to keep himself upright needed let in the house. That was fine, the real stress came when I heard his car, must have been around 2am or so, screech out of the drive. I just buried my head and prayed to the gods he'd be safe. Thankfully he was here this morning safe and sound, feeling rather sorry for himself once my father had been through with him about driving the car. His banging on my windows had been loud enough to wake my dad and he of course then heard him take off.

(pokes tag board... work damn you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!