Monday, July 26, 2004

Izzard Fest!
Music: RHPS Soundtrack 'Rose Tint My World'


Because I feel like sharing my little Eddie obsession for some reason, if you've never heard of him or haven't seem him, then why not!!!!!!! Even if you have, just laugh yourself silly and read transcripts, for instance Glorious or Dressed To Kill. It's a hoot I tell ya! (you will also be able to say 'Ahhhhhhh! so that's how her brain works!) So, comedy deed done, back to today, had to be up too early, eyes are killing me but all in all the hospital thing seemed to go okay, though I really won't know the official verdict for about 3 weeks. Then they are going to decide if diet and exercise is enough or if medication might be more benificial depending on how things have changed, or if they have, from last year. (my biggest gripe is that because it's normally associated with the elderly the clinic seems to present itself as such 'for the elderly'. Now, I know I'm 33 and and all....... *laughs*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!