Wednesday, July 28, 2004

When I grow up...
Music: The Rasmus - 'Guilty'


....I want to be a bum. Ohhhh wait...... yup, ambition realised. Score for me. Kind of my waking thought lol! Yes I am one of those people who for whatever reason thinks having to work is a gip lol! So sue me that sometimes I feel entitled, that I'm owed a break for as long as I feel like it or need it without stress or worry from those who look in on in jealous horror as they make their way through the rat race from stupid o'clock in the morning till late evening. I have my reasons.

In other news, we have no doors in the house, haven't for the last 3 days. They are being changed but the joiner doesn't seem to want to come, although I didn't think we are that scary. No-one is liking sleeping without doors closing off their rooms, luckily this is not affecting me as I'm not in the main house but we have a little cloakroom with a toilet and basin downstairs which is most used as it's most convenient but without the door it means that the house can hear you making for even more interesting noises as family members talk, sing and do all aorts in an attempt to make sure they are not heard (gods forbid!) pee lol! Not to mention the whole overly loud 'I'm going to the bathroom' beforehand that has to be gone through to make sure no-one just toddles on in there. Fun, fun, fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!