Monday, August 09, 2004

It lives.......
Music: Korn - 'Predictable'


Yup, I am somewhat feeling like a human being again, but subdued and quiet, annoyed with myself for having no willpower whatsoever. I think it was removed at birth or I was last in line in the queue before hitting earth and they had run out, it also occurs to me that they were obviously all out on height day as well when it was my turn. I was probably in the corner drunk.

I have the most ridiculously addictive personality, it's horrendous (is that how the lack of willpower etc was made up for eh? was it 'double helping on the addictive nature over here cause she got passed over for a couple of things' time? *shakes fist*) I'm pretty good and in control most of the time being so aware that it can be an issue, (i.e I don't just 'like' authors, tv series etc, I must have everything connected and preferably right now! in my litle obsessive way) but on the drink I said sod it that night lol! it's who you are, don't excuse yourself or try to rationalize it which means I didn't stop untill there was no more alchohol in the building and probably pouted, had a huff and demanded someone got more even though it was maybe 3am by then. I don't remember a thing, but I have been avoiding the house up untill now for fear of repercussions, though it seems no-one is looking to kill me lol! I swear I have some sort of personality disorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!