Sunday, August 29, 2004

Linky goodness and stuff
Music: Greenday - 'Longview'


Someone pointed me in the direction of this little character. So yeah, go buy shirts and stuff hehe!

In other news my sis arrived late last night from Scotland :D We had a bit of a 'girly day' today and mum, sis, myself and my friend all headed out and spent the day in Bangor. As it was a bank holiday weekend the place was heaving and there was all sorts of stalls and cool things going on. We then headed to a nearby beach for a while before heading home and it was wonderful,hearing the waves, feeling sand between toes and just feeling lifted and revived.

Well, I must close. My friend is laying on the floor attempting to sleep which she probably could do if I would give up on the typing and the music and go to bed myself. She is still alive lol! I'm being as nice as pie and letting anything that would normally rile me just slide off. Aren't you proud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!