Monday, August 16, 2004

Morning/afternoon folks lol!
Music: Ozzy - 'Perry Mason'


Well well! What do you know, I atually got to go to the cinema last night thanks to my brother being all..... brotherly lol! It had been waaaaaaaay to long. We (my bro, his love and I) initially were thinking about going to see The Bourne Supremacy but thanks to mem I managed to avoid the horror of being subjected to blurryvision and such. That would just so have freaked me out, I can't watch things like that at the best of times but certainly not so soon after my head has just kinda settled so I managed to persude the other two that it might not be a good idea.

So, we opted for a late showing of The Stepford Wives instead and I have to admit I really enjoyed it, easy to watch and follow and just funny. Got back and spent a little time watching funny people on paramount before heading off to my little realm above the garage where still not quite ready for sleeping and it being too late for me to feel like doing anything very constructive I bravely opened aol messanger which turned out to be not a bad thing and I ended up chatting to Erin or rather extoling the virtues of one Ville Valo and lip piercing. Twas good times *laughs* though it must have been after 5am before I hit the pillows.

And now I need to get ready to head into town *barf* because the nice visa people are demanding I pay them some money. Shame on you, visa people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!