Sunday, August 15, 2004

Not dead (yet)
Music: Greenday - 'American Idiot'


It's been a rough couple of days, not sure what it was that hit me but it wasn't nice. I don't have that weak 'out of it' feeling any more or the aching eyes and head but boy is my neck stiff. Can't turn my head fully to the left without it hurting like I'm pressing on the muscles on that side or something. I never feel 100% happy and healthy anyway, I don't know what that feels like.

I have a lot of things I want to do now,(because we all know when you don't feel so good or just blah spending money on yourself or the thought of it just fills you with a glorious, fuzzy warmth *laughs* or at least spurs you on and keeps you going) I'm itching for a new piercing or tatt, I want to go mad and buy clothes until I have no more room for them and so on. There is also something I want to know though, maybe it's that I don't get out much and I'm out of the loop, and because I've seen the word all over the place recently but what in the name of the gods is a 'wifebeater'? I think I'm right in that it's a 'you wear it' thing but I'm more concerned with how whatever it is got such a stupid name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!