Thursday, September 02, 2004

Happy Happy!
Music: Placebo - 'Brick Shithouse'


I love when the mailman brings cheery stuff! So as anyone who happens to have been reading this over a while knows I go through a lot of various mri and bone scanning because they are so crap among various other problems. But this may not be so for much longer, things may never be perfect but the letter I recieved from the hospital this morning claimed delight in telling me that since the last time, my bone density has shown a 'significant improvement' I must be doing something right. Anyway, this makes for one happy lil mD :D

And now, gotta go get ready as my friend has an interview for a job here today *eeep....* and I have a few errands to run in the same area.

(ohhh and just an afterthought, seems to be an almost daily visitor from Redditch, *waves* hehe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!