Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm covered in beeeeeeeeeees!
Music: None


Obviously not literally :p lol! I have tonight watched a documentary on 'Killer Bees' (otherwise known as 'africanized'). As someone as irrationally petrified of bees and waspy types, basically anything that buzzes and stings, it probably wasn't the best idea. My head knows that they aren't here, they are sub tropical, so this thing informed me, and it's really too cold here for their survival but right now If I heard a buzz and caught a flash of black and yellow I would probably be in another country before I stopped running. No mean feat considering this place is a ruddy great island and water isn't really condusive to running, but hey I know how to swim lol!

Anyway, I think i's time for an early(ish) night, too many late ones for one reason or another and I'm just not feeling so healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!