Wednesday, October 06, 2004

And it gets better....
Music: The Rasmus - In The Shadows'


I finally decided to do it, I checked my credit card account this morning and much to my (non) surprise there was no £2000 from my brother. Enraged I let him know via my cell just how happy I was about this situation. To my genuine surprise he was as dumbfounded as me and assured me it had been paid. A few phonecalls of his own later and he informed me that it had indeed been taken out of his account but on quoting the account number the money was to go to he had apparantly fucked up the last number and my money was now in a 'holding account'with all other 'lost' money. Yeah, again delight at the thought I'm paying interest on that money. I Then get all the details and make a phonecall to the credit card company explaining the problem and leaving them the details of the ammount, account number and the name of the account holder it would have been sent from. Now I wait, as told, until they trace it in their 'holding account' and move it to mine *bangs head off desk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!