Thursday, October 28, 2004

Back into the city
Music: Tigertailz - 'Love Bomb Baby'


Gah! Spent the whole day in town, so needless to say my head is pounding. I did manage to get the passport forms I needed, then wandered off to get the 2 photographs they want. Found one of those machines that give you 4 passport photos for £4.00 and guarantees to make you look as utterly crap as possible (I swear they do it on purpose). Needless to say not in this lifetime are any of those that were taken today going to be stuck to my passport for the next ten years *cringes at thought*. By then I had had enough of town and had no intentions of treading back to the post office especially with pictures I would feel compelled to apologize for before the poor sod had to look at them lol! and headed home. So, yeah... it's back off to town tommorrow to try again with the pics (though I guess I will have to settle for whatever I get as I really can't waste any more money) and get this paperwork handed over.

sweet dreams peeps :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!