Wednesday, October 06, 2004

'Beany'
Music: None (headachy)


He's around 30 years old, I don't remember what he looked like new lol! And unbelievably this is the first and only picture taken in all that time lol! He is patched up all over the place, has been full of soup mix for years having slowly but surely lost most of the beans for which he was aptly named by an approximately 2 year old me ill in hospital and begging for a puppy. He turned up in a brown paper bag carried in by my mum, that I do remember. He is the oldest thing I own and the most treasured. Worship the cuteness! hehe!



(inspired by the blogger 'get your readers to post 3 things they'd like to see thing' that's going around) I thought I'd share my oldest/most treasured possession anyway :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!