Monday, October 11, 2004

Busy, busy, busy
Music: HIM - 'Poison Girl'


Off to see HIM tomorrow *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!* Leaving for Scotland on the 16th so trying to get washing done and clothes sorted out to pack, lil hamster dudes need sorted out too as I'm away until the 26th, room needs tidied/cleaned before I leave as my friend is arriving here immediately I get back for Halloween (ohhhh how I love this holiday *grin*) and to be here for The Rasmus (November 6th). We've been celebrating over the weekend too as my brother and his love snagged a great apartment right in the city center. All in all just lots of stuff coming up and I will probably run screaming if I see any more alcohol *rubs poor upset tummy*

Ohhhh..... yahoo has just informed me that Christopher Reeve has passed away. Pretty sad and in a bizzare way I couldn't keep from thinking 'Nah.. Superman doesn't die, does he?' *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!