Tuesday, October 26, 2004

*Cough, cough*
Music: Warrant - 'Your The Only Hell Your Mamma Ever Raised'


I am home!!!!!! I had such a damn blast!!! Lots of window shopping, eating out. Got to see Wimbledon which I really liked a lot more than I thought I would as I was being dragged along by my sis 'What? An hour and a half of tennis! Are you nuts?' lol! Thank gods there was more to it than that. Also got to see White Chicks which was just so silly and funny and I laughed my ass off. We also really spoiled ourselves and had a day at a spa thing as well where I had a full body massage, which was quite a strange experience as I had not expected the whole 'pulling hair away from head while resting hand on forehead' thing that the nice massage woman surprised me with hehe! We also met up with a few people we knew in Edinburgh and had one of the best and funninest nights ever in the Hard Rock Cafe, my face ached lol!

Aside from the above I got to see HIM again and it was even better than the last time, Scottish crowds are crazy! :D I managed to get right to the front and have the bruises and scratches to prove it. But who wouldn't suffer for that close a glimpse of the Finnish sex on legs god that is Ville (obsessed much you think? lol!) After that I got an even bigger surprise, for xmas to me from mum and dad, I AM SO GOING TO FLORIDA! WOOT! Yup, myself, my sis and a friend of ours are heading to Orlando beginning of December for a week, we've hired a convertable and my sis wants to hit Clearwater too. So far we have settled on definately seeing Universal Studios, Seaworld, and Animal Kindom I think hehe!

Now I have to go work out how to get as much spending money as possible, get a passport as mine expires in November and oh yeah, get unpacked and sorted out for my friend arriving in a couple of days for Halloween *phew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!