Saturday, November 27, 2004

Growl..
Music: Placecbo - 'Nancy Boy'


Let me tell you a little something about me, I tend to get real fucking annoyed and pissy if you phone me and tell me your coming over and hours later I'm still waiting... Especially if it's hitting 5.30pm and you phoned and woke me at 11.30am to tell me, knowing damn fine that at that time of the morning I am not awake, nor generally want to be. People who have no intentions of coming over until the evening (should this person actually arrive at all and if they do they better be apologizing as the door opens) really shouldn't tell me they are coming, until they actually are cause, ya know, I tend to do normal things like get up and race about getting dressed etc thinking someone is about to walk in my door any minute when it's not necessary. It makes me frustrated and makes for a bad and groggy day because as mentioned before here and there I never feel too well on waking up and and if it's rushed or sudden I don't seem to recover for the entire day and it's a bit of a waste.

Dear smokey boy does like to wind me up and no doubt will be find my little tantrum upon his arrival (whenever that might be next) highly amusing and delight in telling me that I should be up and around anyway. like 15 years of knowing me hasn't given him the 'keep away from me until I wake up naturally' clue (again especially if you don't need to! grrrrrr...)

/end rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!