Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I think I survived Halloween..
Music: Placebo - 'Twenty Years'


I'm just about feeling back to normal now. Headed for a local bar with my friend (here until the 8th, hence the slight quietness and lack of net time right now) all vamped up, where strange cocktails, vanilla vodka, jack daniels, and cider conspired to make for a very drunk me. Had an interesting conversation with a random woman who was fascinated by the fact that I was wearing a pentacle necklace and then promptly skewered some guys hand with a rather lethal spiked ring I was wearing when he shook mine lol! And note to the general public do not ask a very drunk person wearing fangs to lick or bite your hand because they injured it... uhhhhhhhh they just might oblige (sobriety is a good thing people)

I shall now go stand in a corner and think about what I have done *cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!