Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Pissy....
Music: None


...due to the fact I am so hungover that if I were an animal I would be put down. Mad at myself but I never learn, there is little point in my stating I will never drink again because even I'm not that good at lying, especially to myself.

Now, I'm going to take my shaky, sorry assed self off to lie down in the dark somewhere and try not to throw up.

Kill me now....... oh and just to add to the whining, my poor broken toe, just might be infected, the bruising and pain had gone, thought it was well on the mend but it's now nice and shiney red, little swollen and painfully throbbing like mad suddenly *sniffle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!