Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Can't I just go to bed too?
Music: HIM - 'Beautiful'


Just what I am thinking as I look at the still curled up kitty on my duvet. I'm overly tired and lethargic but seem to have got conned into visiting relatives that didn't make it up for the holidays (should there be a definite decision made to go). I just have tomorrow to be lazy and also to tidy up around here as my friend is arriving to spend the new year on Friday... and she is going to bitch and moan because of the new feline family member, she apparantly hates cats with a passion. Luckilly with my brother practically living with his love we may be able to put her up in his room rather than mine at least when it comes to where she'll sleep. The cat is not being permanently removed, thrown out, or in any other way harrassed to make anyone more comfortable who happens to visit 3/4 times a year. So there and a nener, nener, nener to boot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!