Tuesday, February 22, 2005

*Hops up on soapbox*
Music: Papa Roach - 'Between Angels And Insects


Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Save Our Swords "

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

PetitionOnline.com/Swords

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes, [your name here]



I recived this in mail, having just signed the petition, as a way to spread the word, by forwarding on via mail or I guess sticking it up on blogs and sites. So there it is, for copying and pasting on your blogs, to gain support and of course encourage more signatures. If, like me, you think this ban is just plain wrong sign in protest, wherever your from, and let me know in comments if you do! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!