Saturday, February 12, 2005

Insanity rules...
Music: Puddle Of Mudd - 'Blurry'


I am so very tired, didn't hit my bed until 8am and was up again before noon to avoid the whole 'you have lain on your backside in bed all day' (no matter that that's exactly what I wanted to do) harrassment. Too much alcohol involved in the staying up but not only was there binge drinking, but I have stuffed my face like a rabid animal all day, then got pissed off at my pig like snarfing and ate some more to comfort myself even as I beat myself up about it *rolls eyes* Ohhhhhh you just know you want to be in my head...

Me = disgusted. At least I shall have a good nights sleep when I eventually decide to go to bed, yay for helpful sleeping pills because I just want kncked out, none of this messing around and lying in the dark waiting as the time ticks by.

Hyvaa yota! peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!