Monday, April 25, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...
Music: None


There's nothing quite like having your mother come into your room and sit down crying her eyes out while you blearilly come to your senses in bed and think your about to hear someone is dead. As it turned out, that wasn't the case.

My brother and his fiancé(e) have just returned from a month in Australia (I know I mentioned it because he's not so good with the flying) so he could meet her parents (she's from Brisbane) and such and because she hadn't been home in 2 years. He phoned this morning devastated, in total bits because tomorrow she is getting a plane straight back and although she has said it will only be for 6 months it seems he is under no illusions that she is coming back at all. Personally, I think it's a hasty decision on her part fuelled by just having been back home but however she is leaving. My brother didn't go to work because he just can't today he is in too much of a mess and won't tomorrow obviously and ofter that I don't know. Having just been away for the month this is not good and potentially he could lose his job and will probably lose his apartment as even working it might be too much for one person to afford. His life has just been turned inside out on what could could be a whim. My mum is hurt for him, my sister will say 'I told you so' and I'm just real fucking furious...

I shall go stew about this some more for a bit and when she leaves tomorrow, then we can begin picking up the pieces and see what happens. What's really annoying is that the whole thing is just fucked up, even if she takes just as fast a whim to come right back here again or returns after the 6 months none of our relationships will be the same with her again.

Edit: My brother has just called to see my mum and both have had a cry together. He's gone now to continue helping pack up what the thought would be his future. Apparantly she is coming here around 4 or 5pm to say goodbye to us, I'm not sure I want to be here I'm not sure how to deal with it and emotionally I have shut off or this will cripple me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!