Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tagged!
Music: My Chemical Romance - 'It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Deathwish'


Ok, so this morning I got tagged by Kay

Here's the deal: I have to pick 5 or more of the following occupations and post my answers here. Then, I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. Got it? Sounds like fun, huh? Here goes....

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My Answers:
If I could be a musician... Obviously I'd be a huuuuuuuuge rock star (don't laugh!) changing lives and inpsiring others with my music and lyrics, taking people through every range of emotion and feeling with every song.

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I would simply so I could say that's what I did , I mean it would be kind of a conversation opener wouldn't it? Lol!....All that personal freedom and loot too *sigh* hehehe!

If I could be a psychologist... I think I'd strive to undertake the hopless task of trying to understand the psychology of the human race, why we do what we do to each other, how we justify it, I'd want to understand that and then change it.

If I could be a writer... (I wish I had such a talent) I would put into words and thrill and enchant millions with the dark and wonderful tales I know hide in the recesses of my mind.

If I could be a doctor... Right now I think I'd find a way to mend hurt and broken hearts...

(I think I'll tag Nikki, Mem and Vampyregirl let me know if and when your done!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!