Monday, May 30, 2005

*Cough* Yup, I'm back
Music: My Chemical Romance - 'Helena'


Wow.. we didn't even get there until 2am on the Saturday morning and everything is a blur since then lol! Constant running around and film watching etc. It was pretty cool though packed ferries suck muchly. We did get to watch Big Brother on the way over and dammit Scary Mary has to win bowahahahahahah!

I am now going to soothe the cat which apparantly had a nervous breakdown (and my poor family were on the verge of one too putting up with the wailing and carrying on lol!) it missed me so much. What it's going to do when I leave on the 8th next month until the 13th I don't know... *eep* Everyone is pretty sure this cat is a person reincarnated, it's just not 'cat like' at all lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!