Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hurty tummy *sniffle*
Music: The Used - 'All That I've Got


I don't know what it thinks it's doing, it's a total mess. It started late last night after I had dozed off for a while. I was sort of woke up out of my snoozing (I'm so sleepy these days) by the level of uncomfortableness and it just got worse so I ended up curled up in bed trying to sleep and I'll spare you the details but it has been a pretty good idea to not stay too far away from the bathroom. That said I'm going to go and shortly curl up again and hope to settle it as it seems I'm going to Scotland on Friday so I have too much to do tomorrow to feel this 'icky'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!