Monday, May 09, 2005

Used...
Music: Scuzz


I feel used, pathetic, over eager to please and I wish I could explain it. I wish I didn't have to scream and be extreme to be heard. I wish people didn't think how they treat me and speak to me was ok because I don't feel, because I'm emotionally cold and it doesn't matter. No-one gets or sees the frustration , the hurt, the pain because I feel everything. They don't see how everything is hidden away and and left to fester, that I may seem cold or unfeeling in reality because I simply can't cope with how I am so easily overwhelmed and overly empathic so I shut off and seem to dismiss.

I do care, I do feel it just hurts too much.

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out


It's true, life, people, wear me out, I don't have the strength of character attributed. Would those who think they knew me, even just through my words here, for a minute believe I have entertained thoughts of quietly leaving this realm that seems so odd to me, that I strive to fit in but never quite manage, that I will always feel 'odd' and neglected, totally annoyed at even being here?

I don't expect to make sense, I just know how I feel at this second.

I am fragile, there are cracks. That you don't see them doesn't make the goods perfect...

How strange your thinking, the big bad vamp needs reassurance and is as vunerable as the rest of humanity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!