Friday, May 20, 2005

Valium! Stat!!
Music: Nightwish - 'Nemo'


*Breathes* I'm just back from a medical assessment, these things wind me up so much I have been on the verge of throwing up all morning. Boy am I glad that's over... Now I wait until the letter arrives that tells me whether I continue to receive benefit or whether they are throwing me to the sharks otherwise known as the big, scary, people poplated world that I haven't been a part of in a real looooong time. I would like to thank the earliness of the appointment for my looking like death slightly warmed over and my bones and back for cracking at the appropriate moments as if screaming 'see, we are crap, we are dammit, can't you hear!'

*rock back and forth* I dun wanna, I dun wanna... I'm going over here into the cupboard where they can't find me. First I'm going off to try and get my stress and blood pressure under the 'ohhhhh we appear to have killed her' level.

And.... maybe get food type stuff, yes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!