Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Boo!
Music: Velvet Revolver - 'Fall To Pieces'


Checking on the forums status and thought I might as well rant here while I'm at it... It seems that it may have been as restored as it's going to get which at first glance looks like anything from this year is gone and I'm not sure of how much from 2004 *sigh* It's just so very disappointing... blah..... I don't have the time to unlock the whole thing yet, that I will do when I've got everything done for my heading off tomorrow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

In other news, I had a brain flash and have managed to change over to bloggers own commenting (makes things way easier), which I wanted to do forever ago but couldn't seem to get it to work even after removing the code for the previous system. I have tested it and it will officially work from this post on :b (although the update does mean that any posts that were on the main page below this one at the time say there are no comments, they are still there when you click the link, which is good cause I didn't want to lose them)

And one other thing, to the idiot who left this on an old blog thing I used to use as an image archive (which hadn't been used from August of last year and I was only reminded about because the comments get sent via email *by the way the entire thing has now gone bye bye*):

"you are not a pagan. You are not a vampire. You are not a goth.you are just a nerd. A geek. A dweeb. A dork. A wanna be. A Poser. A loser. You are playing dress up.Grow up! Are you still in grammer school?"

Well done on the big, ever so 'grown up' anon posting. Well done, *applause* now I'm so hurt and will dutifully scuttle off in shame and bow to your superior knowledge of me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Fuck off, and don't let the sarcasm cut you on the way out... *smirk*

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome. I just added your RSS feed to my brand new broswer. It was released on Download.com yesterday and it's great. It's SO much faster than IE and it's based on Mozilla so it's super secure. Idealbrowser.com

11:23 PM  
Blogger vampyregirl said...

hey there, I just tagged you on my blog, so now you need to go there and see what you have to do!!

And yes, I do like your comment section now!!

3:41 AM  
Blogger mD said...

:D you shall worship the commenting oh yes you will hehe!! (so far so good, I haven't had any problems yet *crosses fingers*)

Ohhhhh! *lookies for taggage!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!