Monday, June 27, 2005

Poor stomach
Music: Velvet Revolver - 'Fall To Pieces'


Can you be 'allergic' in some way to those chalky pellet/tablet type bottled vitamins and such? I almost immediately feel nauseous and like I may pass out.... eugh. I swapped to a fruity chewable type of multivitamin (which is probably for children lol!) and there is no problem. Knowing that they might affect me I have no idea why today when I saw some supplement thing specifically for skin, hair and nails of the chalky tablet variety I still went ahead and got them. Well you can guess the rest, got home took them and I hadn't even swigged down the water with them when that horrible feeling hit, and I felt so incredibly out of it and ill for those same few minutes as usual. So weird. Maybe it's just me, if anyone is going to have a messed up response to something it will be me lol!

I also spent a lot of time getting queer looks when I was out which obviously didn't surprise me as thanks to the cats new 'speed scratch the food bringing lady with both front paws until she gets up' campaign my arm looked a total mess (yup, at 5/6am which is usual it's damn owwie and a pain in the ass to keep fighting her off cause she likes to headbutt as well) and this is just a lil sample:

2 Comments:
Blogger vampyregirl said...

you totally need to eat something when you take supplements...as it could be way to strong for your stomach to handle on its own....I always have to take my vitamins or anything like that after I have eaten something, otherwise, puke fest will happen.....!!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Hey, you might just have hit the nail on the head vampy! I never take them with anything, did the next time and although I was still 'aware' that I'd taken them it wasn't nearly as evil lol!

*blinks* Ouch!!!!!!!! Wow, She made you go to therapy?!!!!!!!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!