Thursday, July 21, 2005


...And I return heh!
Music: Bowling For Soup - 'Ohio'


Sadly with not so very much to report... except that we tried to teach the kitty bad habits as you can see lol she likes cocktails lol! I'm a year older but certainly not wiser, maybe next year eh? (and I've been saying that for too many years now *sigh*). But thanks to the birthdayness I now own one Jack Sparrow figure (one on my total all time favouriteist characters list and yes, you have heard of him :b lol!) and a brand new printer/scanner/copier which is beyond awesome :D

I feel productive, having the printer makes me feel like actually doing some work. I have noooooooooo idea how long it has been since I looked at or put any sort of effort into the parapsychology course that I started with such great and good intentions a long while ago but I owe it some time and I think that's what I'm gonna do over the next few days, jump in and get back into the swing of things. Added bonus is that it's another focus to keep me out of mischief, and I'm already looking forward to the sense of achievement of finally completing it whatever the outcome.

Ohhhhhhhh I knew I'd forgotten something, while my friend was here we did the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery tour. Much, much fun was had. I was 'volunteered' by said friend for the taste test portion of the day and apprantely I'm a qualified Irish Whiskey taster lol! I have a certificate and everything that says so *giggles!* Also because my birthday was upcoming I was not only given the usual free glass of 12 year old malt at the end but they gave me the 16 year old malt in a glencairn glass with the old bushmills logo and I got to keep the glass for my ownsies. Yay :)

Wow, well I had more to say than I thought... but for now that's all she wrote.

2 Comments:
Blogger Jackie Bolen said...

your writing is so small...it's hard for someone who needs glasses (like me) to read.

4:57 AM  
Blogger mD said...

OMG! who knew setting up these printer things was so complicated lol! It's all for a good cause though :D

Hi JW, tried to make things a little easier to read while I was here, hope it helps somewhat for you and any others who maybe have found it a lil small too.

Now, back to work!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!