Monday, July 11, 2005

Dear Powers That Be...
Music: None


You have turned the thermostat up again you sillies....please to be turning it down a little before I go postal or drown in a puddle of my own sweat. Also, I've noticed you are lighting up the planet a little earlier these days, at absofuckinglutely outrageous o'clock in the am and really now, I don't need to see anything in broad daylight at 4.30 in the morning I need to be in sleepy, cosy pitch darkness if I have decided to go to bed.

Yours
A concerned tenent of your planet

*pins to cosmos*

Gah... it's too hot for me to have to go into the city but I have to, I have birthday presents to get for my friend otherwise I would quite happilly sit on this chair with my face stuck in the gorgeous new chrome fan I aquired yesterday (thanks dad! :D). It's sooooooo very sunny too and i'm gonna be half blinded and probably burn my scalp, forehead or arms which which are generally about all I allow to be exposed to the great nuclear ball and only when it's a neccessity. My lesson regarding me and the sun was learned well a long time ago. We have a healthy respect love/hate relationship, it likes to burn my skin off, and I hate it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!