Monday, August 15, 2005

For those who are wondering....
Music: None



I am still alive heh! And I have a new lil penguin friend hehe! Oh the cuteness! The pictures really don't do them justice. I hope the new addition doesn't nibble on his little friend *giggles!* You know you want to adopt some of the little fellows yourself *plug, plug They are addictive, I want a flock lol! Haha!

In Other news, I now have tickets for Bowling For Soup so that's now 3 gigs in October, 10th, 26th and 30th and only one of them here, the other two are in two different places in England, and then I'm not back long again before it's back over to England in November for Alice Cooper. My bank is crying, and I'm exhausted thinking about it. All in all though things seem to be pretty good, I've had a few months of being a total nuisance, alcohol is indeed the devil, but then I have little 'episodes' like that, generally not so long granted lol! I blame the drugged out freak of a neighbor I had for the last one (poor thur if he's reading will probably remember talking me out of throwing furniture through the window and going downstairs to beat them to death, yup, that would have worked, I have no doubt I would have been a dead girl or at the very least stabbed with some scabby needle or something but then I'm like one of those tiny dogs that growls and woofs at the huge Rottweiler like I could possibly win lol!) but mostly I guess there isn't always one, I'm just an idiot sometimes.

Anyway, I'm off to get my hair trimmed *eep* and then.... then I think it's going to be dyed... possibly blackish 'cause I wanna.

2 Comments:
Blogger mD said...

heheh! Gigs rule :D Yaaaaaaaaay for blogness (really cool idea!) and indeed you are insane ;) lol! Peeked at the comic while I was on and it's awesome!

WOOT! Purple!!!!!!! :D

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we talikng about the 2am ranting phone call and blind drunk episode? lol

at least i DID talk u out of it

nice to know u listen to ur uncle Thurisaz/sceamer/happydaize

lol

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!