Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just awake and grumpy rawr...
Music: None


I am totally not feeling so hot, excema on my leg, a bloodshot eye and another great big ugly cold sore. Sounds pretty huh? Uggggggggg, my lip is owwie *sniffle*

To top the mood off it appears some dumb fuck around the area is amusing themselves by poisoning cats with anti freeze, so the papers have asked cat owners to be extra vigilante with their pets. Well let me say this, ANYTHING happens to my little kitty buddy and I find you first you'll be drinking anti freeze until it's pouring out of every available hole in your body and your feeling the same agony by a billion times that you inflicted.

yup, I think that's it...

2 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

There are some fucking nutters about. I'd rather see people hurt than animals though, the animal hurters are the worst in my opinion...grrr

12:16 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Good gods... razor blades and nails, see this is why I don't have a lot of time for the general populace and tend to like my own company a lot, I don't get people, really I dont...

*nods heartily in agreement* yup, I totally get that, I can cope much better with people being hurt than I can when it's animals. It may sound harsh but human beings can rationalize what's going on, make choices, decisions, get help if neccessary, animals don't have those options, I get really over emotional and furious at animal abuse of any sort...

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!