Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Whinging and mindless filler material heh!
Music: My Chemical Romance - 'Helena'


I want a new piercing or tattoo, in fact I have forever, why can't there be like free clinics for the chronically and terminally broke lol! Just ID and bank statement required. "Why yes you really are underfinanced miss, please take a seat and we'll be stabbing you with a needle of some description shortly" I can dream lol!

I think I might have left the lower half of my face without several layers of skin and looking like I splashed out on a chemical peel up close lol! Waxing should be an offical torture implement thingy. My sensitive skin rebelled by getting very angry, red, sloughing off and running away in horror should a strip be seen coming toward it again lol! Ice packs etc were required, fun, fun, fun

I'm debating letting my hair grow long again, despite the exclaimations of 'it's cousin it!' from others when it was very long many moons ago. Well, maybe just a little longer lol! I mean when you can actually see what they meant perhaps it's not so fabby of an idea after all lol! *looks confused* heh!

Well, I think that's about it, I am so full of DR Pepper Z that i'm going to pop. Pretty lol! *must pop and make room for more.... yum....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!